This one pan vegan Thai curry is infused with so many wonderful flavours and spices and takes minimal time to make!
● 2 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
● 1 small yellow onion chopped
● pinch of salt more to taste
● 4 garlic cloves minced
● 4-6 Yukon gold potatoes chopped into 2" chunks
● 1 small eggplant chopped
● 2 zucchinis chopped
● 2 carrots peeled and sliced into 1/4" thick rounds
● 1 red bell pepper julienned
● 1 fresh chili for extra heat
● 3 teaspoons Spice&Easy Thai ‘10’ Spice Blend
● 3 cups oat milk see notes
● 1 teaspoon turmeric powder (Spice&Easy Turmeric & Ginger Blend works well)
● 2 tablespoons rice vinegar or red wine vinegar
● 2 tablespoons arrowroot flour /corn starch
● 2 tablespoons water
salt and black pepper to taste
Heat a large skillet with deep sides over medium heat. After 2 minutes, add oil, onions, and salt. Cook, stirring often, until onions have softened and are turning translucent (about 5 minutes.) Add garlic. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant (about 1 minute.)
Add potatoes and place lid over skillet to cook the potatoes quicker. Stir every 3-4 minutes until almost fork tender. Add eggplant, zucchini, carrots, and bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally for another 5 minutes. Add Spice&Easy Thai 10 Spice Blend
Add oat / coconut milk and stir to combine. Stir in turmeric powder or (Spice&Easy Turmeric & Ginger Blend .
Reduce and cook until the vegetables have softened, about 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. In a small bowl, whisk together the arrowroot flour / corn starch with water until combined. Slowly pour in the arrowroot slurry while whisking. You may not need all of it. Stir for about 1 minute longer.
Remove pot from the heat and stir in rice vinegar. Taste for additional seasoning.
Serve warm with cooked cauliflower rice or white rice. Garnish with red pepper flakes, chopped cilantro or chili oil.