Healthy One-Pot Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry
This healthy one-pot cauliflower & chickpea curry takes only 30 minutes to make so it is the perfect dish for busy weeknights. Serve this tasty curry over your choice of grain or rice.
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 1 cup chopped onion (~1/2 onion)
● 1 tablespoon Spice&Easy Indian Spice Blend
● 1/4 teaspoon Spice&Easy smoked paprika
● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 6 cups chopped cauliflower
● 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes
● 1 (13.5 oz) can coconut milk full/half fat
● 1 (15 oz) can or 2 cups cooked chickpeas (drained)
● 3 cups chopped kale / spinach / chard
● 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (adjust to taste as needed)
● Garnish with fresh cilantro
1. Add olive oil to a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Stir in onion, curry powder / Spice&Easy Indian Spice Blend and smoked paprika and cook for 2-3 minutes or until onion is translucent and tender.
3. Stir in garlic and cook for another minute.
4. Add cauliflower and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and cook for 12-15 minutes.
5. Stir in the chickpeas, chopped kale, chard, spinach and salt. Cook another 2-3 minutes until the greens are wilted and tender.
Serve over your favourite grain rice and garnish with fresh cilantro.