This chicken curry recipe is generous with the veggies to keep the calories low and of course you can add more of your favourite veg!
● 1 large onion, chopped
● 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger (1 tsp dried ginger)
● 1 red chilli, diced
● ½ tbsp ground coriander (available at Spice&Easy)
● ½ tbsp ground cumin (available at Spice&Easy)
● ½ tbsp Spice&Easy Indian Spice Blend
● 2 red peppers, seeded and diced
● 4 skinless chicken breasts, diced
● 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
● 400g tin chopped tomatoes
200g baby spinach
Blend the onion, ginger and chilli with a splash of water in a small blender. Tip into a pan and bring to a simmer. Add the spices with a pinch of salt, cook for a minute, then add the peppers, chicken and cauliflower, stir into the curry paste and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add the chopped tomatoes, half-fill the tin with water and tip into the pan. Simmer for 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Cook for another few minutes if the sauce is too thin, then stir through the spinach until wilted. Season and serve.