Try our popular 'mozzie off" insect repellant and bite relief combined, NO DEET, PARABENS FREE in fact NO CHEMICALS! Safe for us and the environment, not so safe for the mozzies and the little black flies "NO SEE'EMS" out and about biting us at the moment! Safe for toddlers and children too!
Smells wonderful and natural, one of our customers uses it as her preferred summer evening perfume, 'as it smells sooo good !' Comes in a handy handbag/manbag size 10ml rollerball as well as a 50 ml economy rollerball bottle for the house which you can even top up your handbag bottle with it! Lasts a long time as you should use sparingly!
Mozzie Repellant and Bite Relief 10ml
Hand belnded 10ml & 50ml rollerballs - dilute and ready to apply to skin
- NO DEET
- PARABEN FREE
- CHEMICAL FREE
ALL NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS
- Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon Citratus)
- Lemon Tea Tree (Leptospermu Petersonii)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
- White Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris)
- Basil (Ocimum Basilicum)
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita)
- Clove Leaf (Eugenia Caryophyllata)
- Wintergreen Oil BPC
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptu Globulus
- in Grapeseed oil
Storage: Store in cool dry place away from sunlight
- Not suitable for pregnant women and not recommneded for babies
- Do not ingest, for tpolical use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Avoid use in direct sunlight (sun bathing)
What should I do if I have a reaction?
After skin reaction:
- Immediately wash with cold water and soap. Rinse thoroughly.
- Dilute and rinse the skin with vegetable oil to dilute the essential oil.
After eye reaction:
- Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
- Apply vegetable oil with a sterile cloth around the eye to dilute any excess essential oil.
Always obtain medical advice if the skin is painful or the reaction covers a substantial portion of the body.